1. Public Health Agency of Canada. Infection Prevention and Control Guideline for Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Flexible Bronchoscopy. October 2, 2011
2. Collins JW, Keeley FX, Timoney A. Cost analysis of flexible ureterorenoscopy. Br J Urol.2004;93(7):1023-6.
3. Ofstead CL, Wetzler HP, Snyder AK, Horton RA. Endoscope reprocessing methods: a prospective study on the impact of human factors and automation. Gastroenterol Nurs. 2010 Jul-Aug;33(4):304-11
4. Rutala WA, Weber DJ. Reprocessing semicritical items: Current issues and new technologies. American Journal of Infection Control 44 (2016) e53-e62.
5. FDA. Preventing Cross Contamination In Endoscope Processing: FDA Safety Communication. Safety Communication from FDA, CDC, and the VA. November 19, 2009
6. FDA. Infections Associated with Reprocessed Flexible Bronchoscopes: FDA Safety Communication. September 17, 2015
7. Malavaud S, Boiteux JP, Coloby P, Bugel H, Verine JL, Conquy S, Doublet JD, Bruyère F. Flexible cystoscopes: Disinfection and microbiological surveillance practices among French urologists. Prog Urol 2012 Oct; 22(12): 731-5
8. Wendelboe AM, Baumbach J, Blossom DB, Frank P, Srinivasan A, Mack Sewell C. Outbreak of Cystoscopy Related Infections With Pseudomonas Aeruginosa: New Mexico, 2007. J Urol Vol. 180, 588-592, August 2008
9. Koo VSW, O ’ Neill P, Elves A. Multidrug-resistant NDM-1 Klebsiella outbreak and infection control in endoscopic urology. BJU International 110, E922 – E926, 201 2
10. Lechevallier E, Saussine C, Traxer O, Mignard JP. Sterilization and disinfection of endoscopes in urology. Prog Urol 2008 Dec; 18 (12): 955—8
11. Herr HW. The Risk of Urinary Tract Infection after Flexible Cystoscopy in Patients with Bladder Tumor Who Did Not Receive Prophylactic Antibiotics. J Urol. 2015 Feb; 193 (2): 548-51
12. Jeong YB, Doo AR, Park HS, Shin YS. Clinical significance of ureteral stent removal by flexible cystoscopy on pain and satisfaction in young males: a prospective randomised control trial. Urolithiasis 2015 DOI 10.1007/s00240-015-0833-x
13. Rutala WA, Weber DJ. Disinfection of endoscopes: Review of new chemical sterilants used for high-level disinfection. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1999 Jan;20(1):69-76.
14. Sabnis RB, Bhattu A, Vijaykumar M. Sterilization of endoscopic instruments. Curr Opin Urol. 2014 Mar;24(2):195-202
15. McGill JJ, Schaeffer AJ, Gonzalez CM. Durability of flexible cystoscopes in the outpatient setting. Urology. 2013 May;81(5):932-937