- 1: Saliou P et al. Microbiological evaluation of cystoscope reprocessing at Brest university hospital from January 2007 through December 2014.Prog Urol, 2016, 26, 2, 103-107
- 2: Estrade V. et al. Impact of double-loop ureteral stent (DJ) removal method on indwelling time and hospital organization: A Prospective Survey in daily practice. Challenge In Endourology 2017
- 3: Doizi S. et al. Impact of double-J stent removal with a single use cystoscope dedicated to this procedure: a cost analysis. THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® Vol. 199, No. 4S, Supplement, MP55-05, May 20, 2018
- 4: Talso M. et al. The new grasper‑integrated single use flexible cystoscope for double J stent removal: evaluation of image quality, flow and flexibility. Word Journal of Urology. 2017 August; Volume 35, Issue 8, pp 1277-1283
- 5: Graham et al. Initial UK multicentre experience with the ISIRISα single-use stent removal device. Journal of Endourology.
2016 Nov; Volume 30, Supplement 2: A154 – MP18-02.
- 6: Remzi Erdem M. et al. Better Comfort for Both Patient and Doctor: Prospective Randomized Study about
Rigid Cystoscopy J Urol Surg (2015) 2: 65-68.
- 7: Chiron P. et al. Use of French version of Ureteral Stent Symptom Questionnaire for tolerance evaluation of ureteral double J-stent Progres en
urologie (2015) 25, 413—419″
- 8: Pietropaolo A. et al. Comparison of ureteric stent removal procedures using reusable and single-use flexible cystoscopes following ureteroscopy and lasertripsy: A micro costing analysis. Central European Journal of Urology. July 24, 2020