- 2: Estrade V. et al. Impact of double-loop ureteral stent (DJ) removal method on indwelling time and hospital organization: A Prospective Survey in daily practice. Challenge In Endourology 2017.
- 3: Doizi S. et al. Impact of double-J stent removal with a single use cystoscope dedicated to this procedure: a cost analysis. THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® Vol. 199, No. 4S, Supplement, MP55-05, May 20, 2018.
- 4: Pietropaolo A. et al. Comparison of ureteric stent removal procedures using reusable and single-use flexible cystoscopes following ureteroscopy and lasertripsy: A micro costing analysis. Central European Journal of Urology. July 24, 2020
- 5: Baston EL, Wellum S, Bredow Z. Office-based ureteric stent removal is achievable, improves clinical flexibility and quality of care, whilst also keeping surgeons close to their patients. Cent European J Urol. 2018; 71: 196-201.
- 6: Oderda, M., Antolini, J., Falcone, M., Lacquaniti, S., & Fasolis, G. (2020). Cost-effectiveness analysis of a single-use digital flexible cystoscope for double J removal. Urologia Journal, 87(1), 29–34.
What could be the impact on your budget by adopting Isiris α?
Using Isiris α in an outpatient setting reduces significantly the overall cost of the procedure2, 3.
Best of testimonials
How do you work with the procurement department in procuring Isiris α?
“In order to introduce Isiris α, we had to show our procurement department that the income gained by freeing up slots in endoscopy to allow our two-week wait haematuria patients to be seen was greater than the cost of purchasing the Isiris α device. As this was the case, we were allowed to introduce the Isiris α device and this was done over two years ago. And certainly procurement and ourselves have been very happy with the outcome of this.”