Discover the 3 key benefits of our solution
- CMOS digital camera with LED illumination located at the distal tip of the scope
- LCD monitor with image and video recording system
- Isiris α is simple to use and can be manipulated by a single operator: no assistant required; no third hand required
- Specific design to capture the DJ stent efficiently
- Light, easy to set up and to transport
- Touch screen menu navigation with intuitive icons
Scope deflection from 80° up to 90°
Down allows grasping of the stent in different positions
Down allows grasping of the stent in different positions. The scope deflection from minimum 80°up to minimum 90°down allows grasping of the stent in different positions.
Avoiding the need of additional assistant
Isiris α allows physicians to remove a ureteral double loop stent in a single step. The device combines a flexible cystoscope with an integrated grasper, preserving the scope working channel
Easy to set up and to transport
Isiris α allows physicians to remove a ureteral double loop Isiris is a portable device, practical to transport and ready to use within minutes as it only requires plugging the device to the monitor. Ureteral stents removal with Isiris are therefore easy to set up and can be transferred to the outpatient area.
Simple grasper activation button
Handle with optimal confort
The grasper can be manipulated through a simple grasper activation button. The thumb is used to move the deflection lever and the index finger is used to operate the grasper activation button. The handle is designed for optimal user comfort.